Thursday, March 16, 2017

Updates on yoga classes!

Hello Friends!

Things have been a little hectic over at Cedar Creek Wellness. I'm starting a new adventure with a local women's residential recovery program, which I am very excited about. I have been doing training and meeting lots of new people but it has been cutting into my yoga time. Classes at the office have been on hold. But don't worry, starting in April, we will get back into the swing of things.

Saturday classes at No. 3 Railroad in Arnoldsville have been ongoing. Starting this month (March), our good friend Lydia will be co-teaching these classes. We are going to alternate each week with her leading this Saturday's class at 9am on 3/18. She completed her teacher training at Chattanooga Yoga School in 2015. She teaches an accessible Vinyasa style class incorporating traditional aspects of Hatha yoga with strengthening poses of Power yoga. Catch Lydia working at Athens Community Counsel on Aging when she isn't riding her bike around the eastside and teaching yoga. I'm excited to have her teaching with me. I hope everyone will continue to attend that class. Bring a friend!

Starting in April:

Monday 9am at Cedar Creek Wellness Vinyasa Flow class Starts April 3, 2017

If there is another time or day that you would be interested in taking a class with me, let me know and maybe we can schedule something.

Namaste Friends,

~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged! Comments will be deleted if they contain spam, abusive, or threatening language.